Why buy new?
We understand the importance attached to buying a new home. So why compromise by purchasing something without the support and protection of it being a new Hollins Homes property? Unlike the hidden problems associated with purchasing a second hand home, you can take advantage of buying new with the following features:
A helping hand
- Whether you’re a first time buyer or moving up the property ladder we have a number of buying schemes to help get you moving.
- Getting on the property ladder can be particularly hard, why not take advantage of the Governments Help to Buy Scheme which allows you to purchase a new Hollins Home with just a 5% deposit and benefit from reduced mortgage payments for the first 5 years!
- Our Sales Consultants are on hand to help progress every sale, answer your questions and ensure the purchase of your new home is a smooth process.
- Plus there are no upward chains to consider when buying a new build home, so the whole process is much less stressful and quicker.
Building in Excellence
- All our homes are independently assessed during construction and covered by a 10-year insurance backed warranty.
- Security and low level maintenance are built in from the design stage and every home undergoes a stringent inspection prior to occupancy.
Championing sustainability – efficiency as standard
- The average new home is up to four times more energy efficient than a traditional second hand home. New homes have excellent insulation and the latest energy saving devices.
- This means they have lower running costs compared to traditional homes. (Average new home energy bills are £629 lower per year compared to existing homes - HBF October 2017.) New homes are designed to minimise waste and to work in balance with the environment.
At Hollins Homes we will give you a modern attractive home which provides:
- Higher insulation standards
- Low energy appliances and lighting, and areas which maximise natural light
- Water efficient appliances
- Transport links in mind
- Safety – for you and your visitors
- Carefully selected quality materials with a lower environmental impact
- A healthier environment through ventilation and design
As a Hollins Homes homeowner you can:
- Reduce your energy use – and your gas and electricity bills
- Reduce your water use and charges
- Average new home energy bills are £629 lower per year compared to existing homes - HBF October 2017
- Benefit from lower maintenance costs
- Benefit from a 10 Year warranty
- Benefit from personalising your dream home
Location, Location, Location
- Hollins Homes aims to build its homes so that they are conveniently located close to shops, public transport and other amenities.
- When selecting an area for development we give careful thought to access and facilities.
- When you buy a new home, everyone is new to the neighbourhood – it's a great opportunity to meet new people and be part of a real community.
Enjoy your new home immediately
- When you buy a new home, you can move in as soon as it is finished.
- There's no need to spend money or time altering and redecorating your new home. Depending on the stage of construction, you'll be able to personalise your new home with a variety of finishing touches and optional extras.
Contemporary living for all
Whether you're a first time buyer, investor, retired or a growing family looking for a larger space, you'll find just the home you're looking for right here.